Check and ACH Positive Pay
Our free Check and ACH Fraud Protection services (Positive Pay) can help protect your organization against check and ACH fraud.
- For checks, we use advanced methods for comparing check-paid items against issue information to identify discrepancies.
- For ACH, you determine who is granted access to electronically debit your account.
- Any suspect items are reported to you promptly through daily email alerts, with details easily accessible online.
- Our Transaction Filter/Block enables you to set guidelines for monitoring ACH transactions to identify unusual activity. Monitoring rules can include the originating company, standard entry class, amount, and debit/credit designation.
- Every ACH transaction presented for payment is scrutinized against the pre-determined rules to determine whether it warrants further review. You will be notified any time an item merits additional examination.
- Exact/TMS allows the bank to thoroughly and simply validate check payment.
- Automatic Processing of Submitted Issued Check Files instantly processes issued check files in real time and stores the issued checks in the system.
- Online Check Image Viewing allows you to view the front and back check images of exceptions and paid checks, which simplifies the decision-making process of daily exceptions as well as future research.
Questions? Contact our Treasury Management team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (231) 399-0475.