Five Reasons to Switch to E-Statements
- Save on monthly fees, up to $3 per month
- Your statement is available online immediately, up to one week sooner than in the mail
- Convenient access to your records, accessible even when you’re away from home
- More secure — no worrying about stolen mail or losing bank statements in the postal system
- Declutter and reduce the amount of paper you receive every month
How to Sign Up for E-Statements
1. Log in to your Online Banking account.
2. Click the “Settings” tab. On your desktop, this is located in the red column on the left side of your screen. On your mobile app, first click the Menu button in the upper left corner.
3. Select “Statement Delivery” and click the pencil icon on the right side of the account for which you wish to receive E-Statements.
4. Select “E-Statement” from the drop down menu.
5. Click the appropriate button to accept the Delivery Agreement.
6. Provide your preferred email address and click “Save” to finalize.