We refund other banks’ ATM fees!
How to Use Your Card For Free
No Charge at State Savings Bank ATMs
Use your State Savings Bank ATM card to withdraw cash without fees at any State Savings Bank ATM locations:
- Benzonia Office (1669 Benzie Hwy)
- Shop-N-Save (1747 Benzie Hwy)
- Beulah Office (49 Benzie Boulevard, U.S. 31)
- Empire Office (11470 S. Leelanau Hwy)
- Frankfort Office (703 Main Street)
- Family Fare (Forest Avenue)
- Gaylord Office (126 E. Main Street)
- TRAVERSE CITY
- Traverse City Loan Center (416 E. Front Street)
Up to Five Free Transactions Per Month at Other Banks’ ATMs
Withdraw funds at any ATM not listed above without a “foreign ATM charge” – up to five transactions per statement cycle.
We'll Refund Other Banks' ATM Surcharges
No need to worry about incurring fees from other bank's ATMs. State Savings Bank will refund up to $20 of other banks' ATM surcharge fees each statement cycle!
How To Get Your Card
To apply for your State Savings Bank ATM or debit card, just visit any of our offices. Can't make it in? Call us at (231) 352-9691 and we will mail you an application within 24 hours. When we receive a completed application, we'll quickly process your request and send you your card when approved. You'll also receive a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN), which allows only you to gain access to your account.