- Welcome, Shane! We are pleased to announce that Shane Venus has joined the bank as a Mortgage Originator.
- Welcome, Anita! We'd like to welcome Anita Sheppard to the State Savings Bank team as a business development consultant serving Roscommon County.
- Congratulations, Sabina! We are pleased to congratulate Sabina Landt on her promotion to Head of Consumer Lending.
- Welcome, Mike! We are pleased to announce that Mike Nagy has joined the bank as Vice President of Mortgage Lending.
- Our Hours are Changing Starting Saturday, February 3, our Frankfort lobby will be closed on Saturdays through the winter. To accommodate your banking needs, the Frankfort drive-thru will remain open for its usual Saturday hours, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Welcome Pat! We are pleased to announce that Pat Hendges is the new manager of our Empire office.
- We refund other banks’ ATM fees! State Savings Bank will refund up to $20 of other banks’ ATM surcharge fees each statement cycle! Plus, you can withdraw funds at any ATM without a “foreign ATM charge” – up to five transactions per statement cycle.
- Quicken/QuickBooks Users For important information on using Direct Connect, Web Connect or Express Web Connect with Quicken or QuickBooks on our new Online Banking platform, click here.
- A Proud History Since 1901, State Savings Bank has been caring for the financial needs of our neighbors in northwest Michigan. Because our roots run deep here, we can better serve you—whether you're buying a home, running a business, investing for your future, or just looking for a friendly place to bank.